Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you truly love. Jalaluddin Rumi

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Please visit my newer current blog www.inkspelled.blogspot.com
for current happenings!!!! Happy Creating:)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am published!

Yippee, http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/ has accepted all 6 of my LO's!!!
I submitted these on a last minute whim, awhile ago, and had not heard anything. Then
yesterday I received the mail!! I was totally shocked! So if you have ever even thought about
submitting, just do it!!! You never know if and when!!:):) I'll try to post the cool logo, but I am not very computer savy and not having much luck! Have a great day and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Congratulations.; )

Anne Bente said...

åhhh, from me Congratulations.; )i love your blog

Anne M said...

Congratulations!!

Ruth Philps said...

Oh how exciting!! Congratulations Jamie, no wonder they accepted all 6 because each page of yours is truly a work of art!!

I submitted some stuff today to a magazine for the first time ever so fingers crossed!!

Love Ruth xxx

Karen said...

Congratulations I must say also here! That is so grat for you, and you so so deserve it!!