Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you truly love. Jalaluddin Rumi

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Please visit my newer current blog www.inkspelled.blogspot.com
for current happenings!!!! Happy Creating:)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bloggers United!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend, enjoying your families and hopefully some scrap time as well. I am just busting at the seams to share my good news! Scrapping and blogging has led me to meet so many kind people:):) One in particular has become a dear, valued friend! We have been chatting via e-mail, skype, phone etc, and it's never enough! We found that we have so much in common! To have finally, at 35, (ugh) found my kindred spirit friend is wonderful! Except for the fact that she lives oceans away, in Norway!........ But with much planning she is coming to Texas this friday to stay with us for 8 whole days!!!!!! Wahooo!!! I am sooo very excited!!! We plan to shop, tour the city and of course get some serious scrap time in!!!!!! I will break in my newly painted room with my dear fellow scrapper!!!! What a dream come true!!! The internet is truly an amazing place!!!:):):) I am sooo very excited I can barely sit still:):):) We
plan to document our trip and scrap the heck out of it!!!!!! Karen is an amazing artist and I can't wait to pick her brain!!! (aka www.scrapoholiker.com... )I just had to share my excitement and my news!!!

7 comments:

free soul said...

Hi! fredflare.com is the site for u! It's vintage...and i think u would love everthing! sorry my bad english.. but i'm portuguese. tchau

Debbie Dolphin said...

hi vintage me
you have some absolutely gorgeous makes.Ive enjoyed looking at your blog

Karen said...

Hi friend! Thank you so so much for this oh soo sweet post on me coming over!! Made me so very happy! And my stay with you and your family was amazing!Too sad it is already over, i look forward to our next meeting allready! You are everything I thought you would be, and even more!Hope you will be my friend for life, both in scrapping and otherwise!Soon there will be a post in my blog documeting our adventures together!:) Love and Hugs!

stephanie garbett said...

hello honey how are you have a great weekend Jamie xx

Lisbeth said...

Hi!
I just love your vintage card!!!
Ive enjoyed looking at your blog, thank you.
wish from Norway.

stephanie garbett said...

hi jamie happy weekend to you too hugs xx

Vibeke said...

Hi Jamie:)

I miss your wonderful layouts:)